This is a summary of the most important awards/highlights we have received so far:
- March 2020 – February 2022. Portugal 2020. We are grateful and proud to have been awarded a Portugal 2020 grant. This will help us develop our facilities and manufacturing base to deliver our mission. See more.
- March 2018 Horizon 2020 SME Instrument Phase 2 grant. We are proud to announce that we are one of only 2 British companies to have been awarded a Horizon 2020 SME Instrument Phase 2 grant to help us bring our dream to improve quality of life one step closer! See more.
- July 2017 – June 2019. Innovate UK Industrial Strategy Challenge Fund Grant to develop a “Novel manufacturing process of unique Active Ceramic Microfilters for Air Purification (AC-MAP)”, in partnership with the University of Surrey and the Manufacturing Technology Centre;
- April 2017 – June 2017. Shortlisted for the Royal Society of Chemistry Emerging Technologies awards 2017. (Source)
- January 2017. Rushlight Clean Environment Award 2016-17 and the Impact Hub Westminster Award 2016-17, for our work towards reducing particulate matter PM2.5 and PM10.
- August 2016 – December 2016. Horizon 2020 SME Instrument Phase 1 grant to develop a Feasibility Study for applications in air purification and emissions reduction;
- January 2016 – December 2016. Innovate UK Energy Catalyst Grant to develop “A highly efficient, cost-effective syngas and emissions filtration platform technology for cleaner energy” for Smart Separations Ltd;
- July 2015 – March 2016. Innovate UK SMART Grant to develop a Proof of Concept for Smart Separations Ltd, “A novel microfiltration system for air purification and emissions control”;
- November 2014 – April 2015. Innovate UK SMART Grant to develop a Proof of Concept, worth £100k;
- SLP London 2014. Fellow of the Startup Leadership Program (SLP London 2014), a highly selective, 80-hour, 6-month world-class training program and lifetime network for outstanding founders and innovators;
- November 2014. Received the financial backing of an industrial expert in the air filtration market, through an equity investment of £300k.
- October 2014. Collaboration established with the British NHS – Blood & Transplant (NHSBT) to continue product development and testing;
- June 2014. Completed a Proof of Market study to evaluate the market potential of the technology, as well as considering the market roadmap to reach the different markets.
- June 2014. Awarded an Innovation Voucher grant by the Technology Strategy Board, worth £5,000;
- April 2014. Reached the finals of the Armourers and Brasiers’ Venture Prize 2014;
- April 2014. Awarded an IP audit by the UK Intellectual Property Office, worth £3,000;
- March 2014. Organised a Technology Workshop where 20 experts from different industries were invited to participate and brainstorm on potential markets and applications of the platform technology;
- February 2014. Selected to enter the highly prestigious Growth Accelerator program in the UK, a unique service led by some of the UK’s most successful growth specialists to aid in finding new connections, new routes to investment and the new ideas and strategy needed to achieve full potential;
- October 2013 – June 2014. Technology Strategy Board SMART Grant to develop a Proof of Market study, worth £50k;
List of grants we have already received