- In December 2017, we gave a talk at the Portuguese Embassy in the UK on “Going from a Technology to a Product” as part of PARSUK Linkage. This was featured in the Portuguese website dedicated to foreign outreach AICEP Portugal Global.
- In June 2017 we were proud silver sponsors of LUSO 2017, the Annual Meeting of the Portuguese Association of Researchers and Students in the UK (PARSUK).
- See our feedback on our presence at BGI, Lisbon, here.
- Shorlisted in April 2017 for the Emerging Technologies Competition 2017 by the Royal Society of Chemistry (RSC). Although we didn’t win the main accolade, this was a great experience for the team. Source here.
- In July 2017 we were invited to give a talk at the Startup Nano Accelerator, part of Startup Braga (Portugal). See event on Facebook here.
- In January 2017, we received the exciting news that we had won the Rushlight Clean Environment and Impact Hub Westminster Awards. This was a great accolade to commemorate our work in high temperature applications for our technology during our Energy Catalyst grant 2016 from Innovate UK. Source here.
- We have been highlighted at the European Commission, with the Coaching we received from our Phase I SME Instrument grant. Source here.
It’s been a very—very— long 5 months for all of us with kids at home. Trying to connect to Zoom’s classroom on